Re: [TenTec] 80 m. American Novice Band allocation

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 80 m. American Novice Band allocation
From: "WA3FIY" <wa3fiy@radioadv.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 08:48:45 -0800
On 18 Jan 2004 at 4:00, Rob Atkinson, K5UJ wrote:

> ............   To tell you the truth, I don't usually find much of
> anything between around 3.6 and 3.75 except if a big cw contest is
> going on.

Interesting....    What part of the country are you in Rob?
Around here (Western Pennsylvania) there is lot's of activity
there in the evenings.   A lot of traffic nets, a slow speed net or
two and plenty of ragchew sessions.  In fact, most of my CW
operation is between 3685 and 3715.   Work lots of Ten Tec's
and pick up some FISTS numbers.

There is a fair amount of Canadian SSB activity between 3725
and 3750 in the evenings also.

73,

-Lee-
WA3FIY