[TenTec] Turner M+2/U and TT OMNI V Hookup???

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Turner M+2/U and TT OMNI V Hookup???
From: OTAKEBI@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:41:26 EST
I have an old Turner M+2/U handheld mike that I would like to try on my OMNI
V.
Has someone wired a Turner to work with a TT radio?
The only specs I have on this mike is that it is relay switching and has an
amp built in.
It is 4 pin plug and has white, red, and a black leads plus a shield.
I think the white is audio red is PTT and black is ground.
Does anyone know how to wire for OMNI V?
I know this is a long shot but can't hurt to ask.
Don't want to hurt radio so I will wait for replies.
Dan N4VET