[TenTec] 20 meter Ten-Tec Users Net Update

To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 20 meter Ten-Tec Users Net Update
From: "Edward Crawford" <w4wvw@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:16:30 -0500
The 20 meter Ten-Tec Users Net meets each Sunday at 21:30Z on frequency 14.329,
+/- qrm.
This Sunday, Ron, KI0II in Colorado will be net control station. Check in and
show your support.

We have had several individuals to come forth and volunteer their assistance to
do net control duties on the net.
Ben, K8DIT in WA has offered to act as alternate net control on as needed basis.
Dudley, WA5QPZ in TX has agreed to be added to the list of regularly scheduled
ncs's.
Noel, W9EFL in MI has stated he will join the group upon his return from
visiting PJ2 for the ARRL CW contest.

This will put us back to a more comfortable level of 5 regular nc's and 1
alternate.
This will make it easier on everyone and hopefully keep the net interesting.

We would still be happy to hear from any additional stations who would like to
take a turn doing the net occasionally.
You may contact any of the net controls if you would like to volunteer.

Please check in to the net as often as you can to show your support and to say
thanks to all these guys who
have volunteered their time to help keep the net on the air.

Thanks to everyone. See you on the net.
73. Ed/w4wvw