Re: [TenTec] Connecting Orion to PC

To: "Ten-Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Connecting Orion to PC
From: "john, ke5c" <ke5c@hot.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 18:35:48 -0600
Vince, with inegrated sound you still have sound card functionality.  There
is a piece of software call the "volume control".  Double-click (or have
someone do that fou you) the volume control icon in the system tray at the
bottom right of your screen.  Make sure the mic and line inputs are not
muted or turned way down.  Sometimes these inputs don't show up until you
select "Options>Properties" and go to the text box which shows the controls
that are visible.  I think you should be able to do what you want depending
on how your other software interfaces to your sound services.

73, John