RE: [TenTec] Omni V - sidetone/headphone problem?

To: "james murray" <jmcm@capital.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Omni V - sidetone/headphone problem?
From: "W1EOF" <w1eof@hamnutz.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 02:50:32 -0500
Jim,

I'm not sure how applicable it is to your radio, but FWIW my old OMNI-D is
the same way.

If you adjust the headphone volume for usable level in a set of headphones,
you can't hear it at all through the speaker. I've been wanting to do a mod
that corrected this, or if not correct it then just bring the volume control
out so that it can be adjusted.

73,

Mark W1EOF