Re: [TenTec] RE: Doug's work - Do some of you guys make this stuffup?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RE: Doug's work - Do some of you guys make this stuffup?
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:07:29 -0500
Thanks Allan. It sure is nice to hear from someone who literally knows what
they are talking about. (And no offense to my friend Rick) It just seemed
like suddenly a heck of a lot of 'expert contesters' and other expert
Monday-morning-quarterbacks began to tell us what an awful design job was
done on Orion and it's all just getting a little bit old. Informed technical
discussions are great, but personal opinion about technical issues just
don't get it.

Speaking of which, I would like to suggest that Ten Tec modify that cap they
sell with the Ten Tec logo on it. I think they would sell more of those caps
if the inscription said "MEMBER, Ten Tec Worshipers Cult".

Tom/W4BQF