Re: [TenTec] Talk about sending out bad luck!!!!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Talk about sending out bad luck!!!!
From: Rod Hotz <42hotrodz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:50:54 -0800 (PST)
AMEN Dan! Al and his Dolly Parton gang are far smarter than to have the future
of Ten-Tec be a function of one individual. Guess the doom and gloom folks have
an uncontrollable desire to see their names flash across the reflector. :-}}}

73,

Rod
K5BGB

OTAKEBI@aol.com wrote:
Talk about strings that provoke bad luck.
Come on guys it is like some of you are wishing that Ten Tec went under.
These post are out of control.
One guy leaves for a better future and all at once it is the end of Ten Tec
again.
People leave companies all the time even CEO's.
Most of the time a better or person or someone just as qualified takes his
place.
We have gone in one day from someone leaving for a better job, to the end of
development in radio equipment, to the end of a company.
So what if Orion is the end.
We still would have enough Ten Tec radios and equipment to play with to
outlast us all.
Ten Tec must be getting a very good laugh at all this doom and gloom.
Dan N4VET