[TenTec] Re: Will Orion be Ten-Tec's Last?

To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Will Orion be Ten-Tec's Last?
From: "K5PX" <K5PX@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:01:07 -0600
Wow, what amazing stuff surfaces on this reflector!

Yes people move from one job to another all the time. Will this be Ten
Tec's demise. I think not! Gee, I even remember that Scott came from
somewhere else. Oh yeah, I believe Alan Kaplan retired.

No new rigs on the horizon. I feel that my Orion becomes new/updated
every time there is a new software version.

I love it when all these people stand up & criticize the Orion. I bet
that 75% of the critics have NEVER turned a knob on a Orion. I think the
list moderator should require the person berating an Orion to give the
serial number of their Orion. Oops, no serial number no negative
comment!

That is just my 2 cents worth.

73
Bruce, K5PX