[TenTec] Orion AGC settings

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion AGC settings
From: "Tom Whiteside" <tomw@ecpi.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:52:43 -0600
I really have to thank Sinisa for his postings on receiver settings and for
W4ZV for underlining their significance.    I was definitely driving my
front end too hard and the settings on Hang and decay really gave me a
better chance to really experience SNR peaking on adjusting threshold
values.  And a more pleasant listening experience.   As we creep back into
higher QRN conditions here, these settings will need to change but I now
have a much greater depth perception of how to run this interesting radio.
Thanks guys!

Tom Whiteside
N5TW Georgetown, TX