Re: [TenTec] RIT/XIT Broken (was: RX/TX Broken in Orion Version1.369?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RIT/XIT Broken (was: RX/TX Broken in Orion Version1.369?
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:37:56 -0500
Just a word of caution here. Several releases back I ran the  verify process
and it stopped MANY lines too soon. An email exchange with Gray and I found
out there was a bug in the verify process. I don't know if that was ever
fixed. Would suggest you email Gary and ask again about the verify process.
Since that time, I have not run the verify process, but I also do not have
any problems with any of the updates so far.

Tom/W4BQF