RE: [TenTec] BPL and Today's New York Times

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] BPL and Today's New York Times
From: Adam Farson <farson@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:29:54 -0800
Hi Mike,

But then they would have to jam the Internet too! I would warrant that at
least 1000 people in North America get their international news off the Web
for every one that listens to international HF broadcasts. Also, PBS carries
the BBC evening news, and the FCC hasn't pulled the plug on that yet.

If there really were a conspiracy, we would be hearing reports prefixed with
the portentous words: "CNN has learned..." It is so hard to mount a decent
conspiracy any more these days; put five guys in a room, and at least one of
them will be stringing for CNN.

Cheers for now, 73,
Adam VA7OJ/AB4OJ