[TenTec] BPL

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] BPL
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:19:04 +0000
<<<>Actually may be a conspiracy with the State Department to jam international
broadcast reception in the US.

Or perhaps to jam any international communications that does not use wire, fiber or satellite. Those modes can all be much more easily intercepted by NSA or other spook organizations, and also disrupted.>>>>

Oh jeez, where is my foil hat when I need it? Wait, I think I hear the black helecopters coming. To the hiding hole, quickly!!

Actually about the easiest commo to intercept is radio, including satellite. Fiber is the hardest.

Rob/K5UJ