[TenTec] FS:Ten-Tec Corsair II & 263 VFO + 1.8Khz & 500Hz filters $795

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS:Ten-Tec Corsair II & 263 VFO + 1.8Khz & 500Hz filters $795.00
From: "James C. Owen, III" <k4cgy_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:52:53 -0800 (PST)
Too many rigs and not enough shack require me to reduce my rigs
somewhat. The Corsair II and matching 263 VFO are in excellent
physical & electrically condition. I used this for about 5 years
before I got the Jupiter two years ago and it always preformed
perfectly. The Corsair has a few light scratches on the case and
a star crack around one of the mounting holes of the smoked glass
on the front. VFO was rebuilt about three years ago. Comes with
the optional 1.8 and 500 filters, manual & power cable with
Airpax magnetic breaker. Please email me if you desire pictures.
I will pay shipping in the CONUS.
$795.00.   I will consider trade +/- for Argonaut V and certain
other rigs for mobile use such as TS-50 etc.

73 Jim K4CGY