[TenTec] FS items

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS items
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:30:59 -0800
I have some surplus, I am finally in escrow on my first home (wish me luck!) Soon I can set up a real antenna. A few things will need to go before I move.

Ten Tec model 206A calibrator. This was normally the black model to go with the 515, the one I have (in the box with warranty card) is cream to match the 509. I tested it only to see that it works. $45.

Model 705 mike. OK shape, needs windscreen (small one on it). Nice audio with Ten Tec rigs. $35.

Model 301 remote tuning knob. This one is nearly new, I just don't use it. Works with the OMNI VI (maybe the OMNI V also?) $95.

Model 307 black speaker. I think it matches the Orion (is that one really black?) Sounds very nice, in very good shape, no scratches. $65. Would certainly swap for one that is colored to match the OMNI VI.

Clark
WA3JPG
Los Osos, CA.