[TenTec] Trade TS-2000 for Ten Tec

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Trade TS-2000 for Ten Tec
From: "Jerry Kitterman" <kitt5@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 9:1:39 -0500
 I have a Kenwood TS-2000 hf/vhf/uhf xcvr for trade or sale.  I bought it
new 14 months ago and it is still like new with very little use. I have
everything that came with it. I'am looking to possibly trade it for an Omni
6, Opt.3 rig or 6+ or a Jupiter with accessories.  Looking for a mint
condition rig like mine or will sell for $1200.  Thanks

73
Jerry..W9CTB

--- Jerry Kitterman
--- kitt5@earthlink.net