[TenTec] ORION Serial Cable

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION Serial Cable
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:22:06 +0100
Hey guys,

I just packed my ORION back into its box and sent it to one of
our MULTI-SINGLE contest sites for the upcoming CQ160m SSB
contest.  SURPRISE: I found a Serial cable inside the box.  I
feel kinda silly, having played with several other cables during
my firmware update attempt.  I forgot that TEN-TEC had included
one.  I guess I was so anxious to get set up and running that I
never really looked at the bag of goodies!

I hope everybody had a good laugh, but please, next time I do
something silly, don't let me "hang" so long ;-)

73
Rick