RE: [TenTec] Orion Band Data connectio

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion Band Data connectio
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:03:53 -0600

If you have multiple antennas, you can automatically switch to them,

Many of the automatic amps will use the band data to switch them to the appropriate band automatically,

Also can be used to make lockouts for SO2R to prevent two radios on the same antenna. ( bad for the receive circuits )

Any other Ideas?
Rich
K5SF