[Orion] Orion 1.369 Features and general ruminations

To: tentec@contesting.com, orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Orion 1.369 Features and general ruminations
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 12:32:27 -0600
I noticed a few additional POD features in 1.369.  Sorry if this is
redundant ... I don't recall seeing anything about it, but I've been
basking with Hawaiian sea turtles for two weeks, and haven't paid
much attention to anything else :-)

F1-3 can now be set to "RIT/XIT Clear"

The POD encoder can also be set to XIT/RIT, BW, and PBT.  When
set to PBT, however, it appears to do HI/LO cut instead, depending
on whether HI or LOW cut is selected by the main control -- doesn't
appear to work right if the intent was actually PBT.  And the issue
that deals with the PBT numeric display when HI/LOW cut is used
hasn't been fixed yet.

I'd still like to see something like "." on the POD toggle the XM
tuning rate adjustment.

I know there are some other buggies and things that T-T has been
made aware of that haven't been fixed yet.  Hope these get taken
care of sooner than later.