RE: [TenTec] Color of Radios

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Color of Radios
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:18:05 +0100
Actually Pete, the name of the game these days (at least here in
Germany) is "Case Modding".  Dunno if you guys call it that or
not.  This is the act of designing your own front panel
(everything ranging from colors to logos to pictures, etc.) and
printing it on a local color printer and pasting it to your
computer's front panel.

May Ten-Tec could offer us an after-market Case Modding software
package ;-)

(I hadn't thought about lavender pink...maybe!)

73
Rick