Re: [TenTec] Re: A test of Orion's external CW keying

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: A test of Orion's external CW keying
From: "K Van Horn" <W7SV@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:37:03 -0600
Greetings All,

The really cool thing about the ORION is that this is no big deal for Orion
owners, because when TenTec figures out an innovative cure for this
situation( AND THEY WILL!!!), all we have to do is to download the new
firmware into our radios and the problem is solved!! Try doing that on your
......IC756, IC756PRO, IC756PROII, IC775DSP, TS440, FT1000D, FT1000MPmark V,
and the list goes on and on. I'll just update my Orion and SMILE, SMILE,
SMILE!!! ;-)

73 es GUD DX,

Kirby, W7SV