Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec / Scott

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec / Scott
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:24:35 EST
In a message dated 2/27/04 6:41:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, Rick@dj0ip.de
writes:

>>1. I would like to stop the bickering here and return the group
to maximum productivity.

2. I honestly think that Yuri and Scott together as a team in the
next WRTC could beat anything the rest of the world has to throw
at them!  There was a time that this was an option.  I'd like to
see it happen.<<

I am sorry to be the cause of all this, but my involvement was to help, offer
this contester's opinion, to contribute to improvements and to make Orion
truly contester's favorite radio. I had some previous bad experiences for being
ridiculed while being right by another "guru" on other reflectors and looks
like this tuned me for "biting" mode when the personal jabs were aimed in my
direction.

It is the lent, time for forgiveness and I will join other "goys" in
meditation and repentment and will go to see Mel's movie to get humbled by One
who
suffered for us sinners.

Thank you TT (and "diplomats") for being receptive to our critique,
suggestions and requests.

73  Yuri, K3BU