Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 1208 6m transverter free to good home

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 1208 6m transverter free to good home
From: "Brad Pioveson W9FX" <w9fx@neondsl.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:49:40 -0600
How 'bout me, Mike?

73

Brad W9FX
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael A. Newell, WB4HUC" <mnewell1@austin.rr.com>
To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 12:48 PM

have an assembled Ten Tec 1208 6m transverter that I'll
give away.

I acquired this unit from Ken, N9VV, and when I used it
a couple of times last August on my Jupiter it worked fine.

I was going to return it to Ken but he suggested
that I find a home for it and pass it on to
someone who could use it.

It comes with power cord and manual.

All I want is $10, money order, no check, to pay
for shipping and I'll send it out USPS priority
mail.

So the first person who responds (according to the email
time stamp)  will get it.

73,

Mike - WB4HUC
Austin, TX