Re: [TenTec] Corsair I notch pot

To: k3ny@cablespeed.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair I notch pot
From: Curt Krelic <k3ey@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:07:14 -0800 (PST)
First thing I would do is use Deoxit D5 By Caig. It comes in a spray can with
adjustable nozzle. It works great. Had noisy AF control on my Delta II and it
made it like new with just a few hits of gentle spray. FYI...if you send to TT
that is EXACTLY what they use.

Nick Yokanovich <k3ny@cablespeed.com> wrote:
My Corsair I has a really noisy notch pot, as it is rotated back and
forth. There are even some dead spots. What is recommended for repair?
Can it be blown out, is contact cleaner good or bad, or do I need to
replace the pot?

73
Nick K3NY