Re: [TenTec] re: Black Paint

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] re: Black Paint
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:29:18 +0000
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the NC Total Electronics website says
as of February 28, 2004, they will no longer sell paint. They are expanding
their screen printing department instead. Eventually that might be a good place
to find replacement panels for some of my boatanchors.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E