Re: [TenTec] Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion
From: "Bernard" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 06:55:55 -0600
    I was talking to a friend of mine, last weekend, who sent his Orion back
to the factory for some warranty repair.  As it turns out, it seems that he
needed a new logic board and TenTec was currently out of them.  He mentioned
that they were also going to install some hardware modifications.  However,
he didn't know what they were.  I suppose that when he gets the radio back,
they will be listed on the repair sheet.

    I guess that we will all find out, in due time.

        73

        Bernard, WA4OEJ