Re: [TenTec] Re: [WCARC] BPL Rollout A PLAN of ACTION

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: [WCARC] BPL Rollout A PLAN of ACTION
From: Jason Buchanan <jsb@digistar.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 07:34:13 -0500
Stuart Rohre wrote:

Absolutely NOT!

I only advocated a legal scientific operations test, which is what The BPL
companies have failed to DO!  ARRL has asked for hams to collect information
on RFI they suffer/ create in normal, legal operations in neighborhoods with
BPL trials.

Keep me informed. Nothing wrong with some scientific studies. I'll help with the tests.

I can't believe how many hams are just going to act like little sheep going to slaughter. I see comments on other mailing lists much the same way - no one is putting up a fight, just letting BPL come in and quietly boxing up their HF gear like meek little mice. I can see this happening in places like New England where the banana has become the state fruit but I expected more resistance from the midwest. Apparently Texas and Ohio has some vinegar left.

I thought people who spent $3500 on radios would have a little more b@lls. Political Correctness really has ruined everything. The boys from K3 land are already looking for their boxes apparently by reading a little further through the thread.

vy 73 Jason N1SU