Re: [TenTec] New Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Orion
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 22:07:34 -0500
Jim...

Oh yes you will !!! I said the same thing about how my Omni 6 would take
it's honored place sitting next to my Orion...WRONG...once you read and try
some of the suggestions you have read posted here, you will quickly find out
how good the Orion really works. My great Omni 6's honored place has been
moved to the attic!! Congrats on getting the Orion...it IS a fine box.

73 - Tom/W4BQF