Re: [TenTec] Orion Sweep

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Sweep
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:05:31 -0500
I really dont think its a processor speed thing, rather more of a software
problem. Course computers are out dated when they first reach the sales
floor, but I think its kind of a different story for radios as the design
process for a radio is probably two to four years in process. Making them
very prone to being outdated, digital wise,  before they even go into
production.

The TT programmers know of these problems and so far they have not said it's
not fixable.

Tom - W4BQF