Re: [TenTec] 80m antenna suggestion

To: "Jim" <jlboockh@earthlink.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 80m antenna suggestion
From: "Billy Cox" <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:57:49 -0600
>I cannot find N4KG's article in the May, 1994 QST.
>Is there a chance you remembered the date wrong?

I pulled the date off of the ARRL site ... <on page 5 of 9
when you search for N4KG>

"ARRLWeb: ARRL Periodicals Index Search  ... QST 45
Simple, Effective Elevated Ground-Plane Antennas Keywords:
ANTENNA CONSTRUCTION GROUND PLANE 160 METER
80 METER HOMEBREW HF Russell, Tom, N4KG May 1994 QST
88 HF Mobiling: Mag Mounts and Grounding (Technical
Correspondence) Keywords: MOBILE ANTENNA INSTALLATION
MAG MOUNT Brogdon, Al, K3KMO Jun"

Tom <N4KG> has confirmed "June 1994 or any subsequent
ARRL Antenna Book or ARRL Handbook."  <and page 6 of 9
on the ARRL site search on N4KG also shows June ... go figure!>

Have a great weekend!

73 Billy AA4NU