[TenTec] Pegasus with Winlink

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus with Winlink
From: Lynn Finch <lmfin@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 04:07:05 +0000
Since the Pegasus makes a great rig for RV?s and sailboats I am
guessing that there are a number of Pegasus owners that make use of
Winlink2000 airmail software.  The airmail software outputs frequency
information but at present the Pegasus cannot read this information.  I
am trying to ascertain the interest in adding this feature to the
Pegasus.  If you have an interest, either email me on winlink ? W2MSJ
or email me direct at lmfin at citlink dot net.  Lynn Finch, W2MSJ