RE: [TenTec] 80 meter loops

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] 80 meter loops
From: "James Duffer" <dufferjames@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:39:59 -0600

I have been following this thread with great interest.

Firstly, I appreciate the fact that no one has appointed themselves as the "police" and whine that this is not ten-tec related in attempt to squash the free flow of information.

Secondly the posters themselves while differing in opinions, have been very civil and provided good information. One from a practical and experience point of view, the other the theoritical aspect. Both views are appreciated by this reader.

I suspect the individuals are both correct and are not trying to do a "April Fool" on this list. They're point of view is from different aspects and I the reader am benefiting from the diversity. Thank you.

Jim de wd4air