Re: [TenTec] We need a volunteer

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] We need a volunteer
From: "Larry Greenberg N5BEA" <larrylg1@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:50:38 -0500 (EST)
From: dave [mailto: dave@dpomeroy.com]To: Rick@dj0ip.de,
tentec@contesting.comDate: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:04:31 -0800Subject: Re: [TenTec]
We need a volunteerRick Westerman wrote:&gt;Hello TEN-TEC fans,&gt;&gt;This
reflector is a great way to interchange information, but one&gt;thing which is
apparent to me is that it is often necessary to&gt;show simple drawings to
explain stuff. That doesn't work here.&gt;&gt;We need a volunteer with a web
site who would allow us to submit&gt;drawings to his/her website for
publication, and then we can talk&gt;to these drawings.&gt;&gt;For instance, I
would love to share with the group the exact&gt;details and dimensions of the
various Loops I've been&gt;successfully using (even though they supposedly do
not&gt;theoretically work) over the past 25 years. I hope one day to be&gt;able
to do that on my own web site, but due to lack of time and&gt;programming
skills, I cannot offer that yet on my web site.&gt;&gt;Is there any volunteer
to underta
 ke this
 mailing
list&gt;TenTec@contesting.com&gt;http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/tentec&gt;&gt;
 &gt;You can use my web site. www.dpomeroy.com. Mostly pictures of my family.
But I'm up for most anything.Dave Pomeroy K7DNP Eastern