Re: [TenTec] ditsnbits?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ditsnbits?
From: Kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:37:06 EST
Martin,

Same for me, no direct response, usually ( I did get one many monthes ago)

I hope they are hitting it hard, as sure looks like they have a basket full
of issues to fix.

I am on 1.366, it works for me right now for what I use Orion for, and NO
they haven't done a very good job of regression testing in the past. Maybe they
have a better, more formalized process by now?

I WILL NOT be putting on any of their updates untill I here for some time
that it works without major problems.

1.366 is the way to go if you want the Orion to work right now without any
major issues (not withstanding new features/enhancements) with the basic radio
function. IMHO.

73,
Lee