Re: [TenTec] IC 7800/FT2000D/TenTec-?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] IC 7800/FT2000D/TenTec-?
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:26:15 -0000
Here is a good reference page for USB to serial adapters.
Luckily,
I have 4 serial ports in my pc. 2 actually came with the board,
and
I have a ByteRunner 2 port card I bought several years ago. But,
the day is coming, I may need one of these devices myself. This
is
a collection of other hams experiences with these devices.

http://www.aa5au.com/usb.html

73, Mike K9MI