Re: [TenTec] Orion - sound card interconnection problem solved.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion - sound card interconnection problem solved.
From: Richard Hemingway <rheming1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:47:18 -0600
Craig,

I can see how it would drive you crazy, it is a wonder that I didn't do the same thing.
Take care,

73,

Dick, N5XRD
Fists #3660

I had a problem with getting sound out of Writelog because the output from my
computer was on one channel of the stereo and when I plugged in a mono
connector, it just happened to pick up the "other" channel. I knew the aduio was
there because I could plug in headphones and hear it but it would not get into
the radio. Drove me nuts until I figured it out, ran the output of the