Re: [TenTec] Debate Over (Radios for Sale)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Debate Over (Radios for Sale)
From: "Jeff Kelly" <jkelly@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:14:03 -0500
Ten Tec Omni C. 1.8 filter, with PS, External VFO, D104.
Just back from Ten Tec.  New Finals, Rebuilt PTO,
new diodes in ALC and Swr board, full alignment.
Radio is in very good condtion. $550.

Ten Tec Corsair II and 962 PS.  2.4, 1.8 and 250 filters.
Just back from Ten Tec with new power switch, speaker
and full alignment and check out.
Radio is in very good condtion. $700.

Ten Tec Omni VI/opt1. and 962 PS. 1.8, 500, 250 filters
Pristine condition, no drift, excellent radio.  Gonna miss this one.
$1350.

Jeff