[TenTec] 280 power supply chassis- FREE

To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 280 power supply chassis- FREE
From: "Edward Crawford" <w4wvw@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:17:47 -0500
I have an empty chassis for a 280 power supply for the cost of postage if
anyone needs it. Tired of moving it out of the way every time I get something
off the closet shelf. This is the bottom chassis with the front and rear panels
only, no top cover. Pretty good shape, couple very light small scratches on the
front. The main defect is the bottom is slightly dented where the transformer
sits, and this dent has very slightly distorted the very bottom of the front
panel. This could all be massaged out if someone took care to not make it look
worse. This would be a good candidate if someone has a 280 that needs a refurb,
and the price is right.
Let me know if you're interested.

73. Ed/w4wvw

w4wvw@msn.com<mailto:w4wvw@msn.com>