RE: [TenTec] #352 600 Hz Orion roofing filter kit

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, "'William H. Hein'" <Bill@AA6TT.com>,<orion@contesting.com>, <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] #352 600 Hz Orion roofing filter kit
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:58:03 -0500
Bill (W2ZV):

This looks very interesting and I'd like to give it a try. I assume that if
you set Auto filter selection and tell the Orion there is no 500 Hz filter,
it will use the 600 Hz filter from 750Hz on down to wherever the 250Hz
filter kicks in. Are you planning on running it that way, or will you
disable the 250Hz filter too?

73, Dick WC1M