[TenTec] Just to confust the Russians...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Just to confust the Russians...
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:40:48 -0700
Dear Ten-Tec group,

I have just upgraded my ham PC and at the same time changed my email
address.
The "From" now shows my U.S. call sign, "NJ0IP" instead of "Rick Westerman".

I know we stopped doing things "just to confuse the Russians" 15 years ago,
but sometimes it's still fun ;-)

Yes, I am still located in Munich, Germany.
(Only the email appearance has changed.)

I was QRT for the past 5 days.  Hope I didn't miss too much.
Congratulations to those of you who received their new ORION this week.
Welcome to the club.

73
Rick
NJ0IP / DJ0IP