Re: [TenTec] Finally got a Omni VI+ now I need a CW Elmer

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Finally got a Omni VI+ now I need a CW Elmer
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:27:09 -0500
Ronnie's question is best answered in the same light as the young lady in New
York who asked the question "how do I get to Carneigie  Hall?"  A quick answer
came back: "practice, practice, practice".

Second suggestion,  toss the pencil and paper away in an effort trying to do
100% copy, just copy in the head and make notes.  Call, name, QTH, RST and any
other misc comments.

Ragchew on the low end of 40M. Lots of CW QSO's there.

73
Bob, K4TAX