Re: [TenTec] Ad in AES Catalog...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ad in AES Catalog...
From: "Jeff Imel" <jeffimel@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:04:05 -0500
<<What they need is a built-in mouse connection and an on-display world map
so that all you had to
do was point at a part of the world, and it would automatically change to a
frequency where the DX you wanted was on the air.>>

Richard, that is the funniest thing I have read all day!  You made me spit
my Coke all over my keyboard!  I am still laughing!

73

Jeff
KB9ZUR