Re: [TenTec] Ad in AES Catalog...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ad in AES Catalog...
From: "Bill Rowlett" <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:43:47 +0000
I must agree with you, I do not own a packet setup and there is no internet connection in the shack. I use the old ears to find the DX, it is what makes it fun.

I was in the retail side of this hobby back in the early 90's and heard of several contesting sofeware packages which ran in full auto mode. Called CQ, answered calls, log the calls, and at the end of the 24 or 48 hr period, it ran the totals and printed the hard copy to be mailed in. You could have bought a new care for the same price as the software though.

Bach to the old cans and a good tune across the bands.

73,  Bill  kc4atu
FM19ga