Re: [RE: [TenTec] RFI and Orion ]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RE: [TenTec] RFI and Orion ]
From: Michael Goins <mgoins@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:08:51 -0500
Tell me more aobut the monster balun.

mike
k5wmg

"NJ0IP" <Rick@dj0ip.de> wrote:

Scott, you need to read and heed Bob's (K4TAX) previous post.  Dump the
Windom, feed an 80m dipole with openwire through a simple Monster Balun
(which Bob can explain to you) thru the 238 and you will cream the bands
instead of your environment.

I'm on the third floor here so no hope for a good RF ground, yet my openwire
fed antennas don't put unwanted RF into the shack.

73
Rick