[TenTec] Switching PS info?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Switching PS info?
From: "Guy Zebrick" <gwzmcz@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:02:39 -0500
Avoid the 25 amp switcher from Radio Shack. I've seen it as low at $50.00, so I
picked one up thinking it was a bargain. Lots of HASH that rolls up the bands.

(Note, my Honeywell electrostatic whole-house air filter power supply does the
same thing!)

Anyway, I returned it and got my $50.00 back.

I did pick up a 40amp switching power supply (industrial grade) that does not
hash. Just stick with a good brand that someone has used with HF radios before
and you should do fine.

Good Luck! 73's WD5ACP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0418-1, 04/27/2004
Tested on: 4/27/2004 7:02:40 PM