Re: [TenTec] Ad in AES Catalog...

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ad in AES Catalog...
From: "Stephen Elek, Jr." <selekjr2@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:28:24 -0500
There are nine applications and four data files in all in DXLab.
http://www.qsl.net/dxlab/download.htm is the place to go to to get the
totally free and nag-free and ad-free software as well as to join the
messages part of the DXLab group (reflector). No Yahoo! required here.

The nine applications are:
Commander
DXKeeper
DXLab HRD BRIDGE
DXLAB Launcher
DXView
Pathfinder
PropView
SpotCollector
WinWarbler

The four data files are:
DXCC Database
Country Maps
Search Library
Audio Announcements

WinWarbler handles CW, PSK31 and PSK63, and RTTY modes.

When you go to the download page above, you can click on the Online
Documentation in HTML Help format, or Printable Documentation in PDF Help
format, for each of the nine applications.

If someone has not incorporated the latest versions, they are missing out on
some tremendous improvements/enhancements that have come on board in the
last couple of months or so.

TenTec radios are supported.

Please excuse my enthusiasm for this product. I am missing a tower and
antenna so far but am looking forward to DXing using DXLab in the next
couple of years. I hope to keep my Pegasus on the air a lot more.

...Steve  KB9GP