[TenTec] Day Dreaming

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Day Dreaming
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 10:21:01 -0500
Hmmm

While we are day dreaming,

The Orion is a great platform, I think I'd like a hardware upgrade to the Orion,

Color CRT with very fine resolution on the Sweep, a waterfall option, in a smaller, more rugged package, USB rig interface for laptop, WinKey chip on separate com port of the same USB Port, external VGA for Fixed station use.

( see the smoke rising from the pipe with the eyes wistfully looking upwards....)

So Scott, what does the future look like? We opened the Can, lets see what's inside.

73's
Rich
K5SF