Re: [TenTec] Surprise from Heil

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Surprise from Heil
From: "KI4DJN" <KI4DJN@insightbb.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 19:39:50 -0400
Some One Once said:
"Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking"
Is it not nice that this quality man still exists in our world today! What a
class act Mr. Heil! Congratulations Jim...It pays to buy quality from
quality people!
As for Ten Tec I have had nothing but good experiences with their company.
Especially the service department (I like the older Ten Tec radios for
receivers). I am a newbie to this hobby and have found most involved to be
gracious and truly a joy to be associated with.

73
Stu KI4DJN

-