[TenTec] FS: RX-340 + GPS Rcvr

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: RX-340 + GPS Rcvr
From: "Jim Reid" <jimr.reid@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 18:28:03 -1000
Aloha from Kauai,

Offering my RX-340/HPZ3801 super accurate frequency system
for sale.  Included is the 340 and manual,  and the HP satellite rcvg
set up which locks the 340 LO precisely to the GPS 10 MHz
standard.  The RX-340 digital display readout  is EXACTLY where
your rig is tuned,  to amazing accuracy when locked to the GPS system.
Offer includes the small GPS disk antenna for the HP rcvr.

I have used the set up for several months to assure that my Orion is
smack dab on frequency;  however,  this also require use of the N4PY
Orion system control software.

See:

http://www.tentec.com/rx340.htm

for info and guarantee spec performance of the 340.
RX-340 price,  new is, $3950; see

http://www.tentec.com/HFrcvrStore.htm

My offer includes the software, "SATSTAT" for the HP rcvr,
plus the interconnects between the HP rcvr, the 340 and your PC to get things
set up correctly at set-up.  I cannot sell the N4PY software,  that you
must obtain directly from Carl. Users guide for the HP gear is included
on the SATSTAT CD disk.

I have been using the 340 as the Subrcvr of the Orion,  again a feature
of the N4PY software.  But I am concerned about my health, so am
selling off a bunch of my ham gear;  don't want to burden my wife
with stuff about which she has no idea what to do out here on this
rather isolated island paradise!

I will air ship the set up to you for only $2900;  Ten Tec last offered
a used RX-340 for $3250 at the end of April and did not include
a GPS system locking rcvr;  such a deal!!

73,  Jim Reid  KH7M