Re: [TenTec] Triton II PTO Rebuild

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Triton II PTO Rebuild
From: Mike <wb9iog@revealed.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 22:40:54 -0500
Anyone rebuilt a Triton II PTO lately?
Show me a true blue Ten Tec user that hasn't!
.  On my Triton II the part described as the PTO
'core drive rod' (TT part #90202) came out of the PTO assembly as two
pieces, Brian
Bingo ! One part - threads into the pistol.
Must have broken on the threads ? but how. Mistreated at
some time .
Just finished my #5+?  rebuild and one more to go.
Let us know if the part is still available. Just repaired a C 21 unit
that had a broken wafer on the pistol core. Glued it back but not sure
how the tracking will be, power on.

Not the first time the stop pin "H" was assembled wrong.
Mike
Iowa