Re: [TenTec] Triton II PTO Rebuild/YABUT

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Triton II PTO Rebuild/YABUT
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 08:39:47 -0700 (PDT)
Brian specified PN 90202
The Tuning shaft is PN 90201
So it seems to me he has reference information??

==================

Mike,

Right on. But by the same token, if the drawing was in
front of you it would be obvious if the part was
split, no? eMails are so darn convenient but they are
never the same (or even very close) as being in
personal contact.

Out of convenience, I try to do as much as possible
via email with Ten Tec support. But I think they
encourage direct contact as the primary method for
just such a reason.

In any event, Brian will get all fixed up - there are
no worries with Ten Tec!

73,
Don